Earn money for not cooking. Simply promote Dinner Elf and earn extra income.
What do I earn?
Earn $10 every time someone from your network completes regular Dinner Elf appointments.
Who is in my network?
Anyone who joins Dinner Elf using your referral code.
What is my referral code?
Your code is on your "get customers" page.
- The recipient gets $10 off their first appointment.
- Once the code is used, the recipient is added to your network.
- Your code has no expiry date.
- Your code cannot be used on gifts, but it can be shared with a gift recipient to use when they book an appointment.
- Your code can be used for appointments cooked by you or another Elf.
Track your total referral income on "get customers" page.
- You'll get notified when customers are added and when you earn income.
- You're paid on your next payout (e.g. any reimbursement or shift pay).
Q: Is this referral income in addition to shift pay?
Q: Do I earn referral income even if another Elf cooks for the customer?
Q: Do I earn referral income for every appointment cooked for my network and their friends?
A: Yes, as long as you're cooking for Dinner Elf.
Q: What if a customer joins but forgets to use my code?
A: Just ask them to email support.
Other referral tips
- For a limited time, refer a chef to Dinner Elf and if they join, you'll earn $200 once they complete 10 appointments.
- At appointments, leave personal notes on table tents, leave treats, and ask for recommendations.