Earn money for not cooking. Simply promote Dinner Elf and earn extra income.
What do I earn?
Earn $5 every time someone from your network completes regular Dinner Elf appointments, up to $250/customer.
Who is in my network?
Anyone who joins Dinner Elf using your referral code.
What is my referral code?
Your code is on your "get customers" page.
- The recipient gets $10 off their first appointment.
- Once the code is used, the recipient is added to your network.
- Your code has no expiry date.
- Your code cannot be used on gifts, but it can be shared with a gift recipient to use when they book an appointment.
- Your code can be used for appointments cooked by you or another Elf.
Track your total referral income on "get customers" page.
- You'll get notified when customers are added and when you earn income.
- You're paid on your next payout (e.g. any reimbursement or shift pay).
Q: Is this referral income in addition to shift pay?
Q: Do I earn referral income even if another Elf cooks for the customer?
Q: Do I earn referral income for every appointment cooked for my network and their friends?
A: Yes, as long as you're cooking for Dinner Elf.
Q: What if a customer joins but forgets to use my code?
A: Just ask them to email support.
Other referral tips
- For a limited time, refer a chef to Dinner Elf and if they join, you'll earn $200 once they complete 10 appointments.
- At appointments, leave personal notes on table tents, leave treats, and ask for recommendations.